We are a unit trust management company approved by the Securities Commission, Malaysia. Our main activities are to offer, manage and market unit trust funds. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Pheim Asset Management Sdn Bhd.
We are incorporated on 24 April 2001. We launched 3 unit trust funds on 28 January 2002 and subsequently launched another 2 unit trust funds on 30 June 2006 and 1 November 2006, respectively.
As at 31 March 2017, PUTB manages five (5) unit trust funds amounting to approximately RM87.23 million. The funds are:
- Pheim Emerging Companies Balanced Fund (balanced fund)
- Dana Makmur Pheim (balanced fund – Islamic/Shariah)
- Pheim Income Fund (bond fund)
- Pheim Asia Ex-Japan Fund (equity fund)
- Pheim Asia Ex-Japan Islamic Fund (equity fund – Islamic/Shariah)
(for information on funds performance, please click here)
|Financial Year End|
|Paid-up share capital||12,000||12,000||12,000|
|Profit before tax||175.7||79.3||147.5|
|Profit after tax||105.2||55.9||94.1|
At Pheim, we endeavour to provide the best services to you and we are committed in maximizing your investment returns while undertaking a reasonable level of risk.At Pheim, we always believe, Your Need is our Focus.