We are a unit trust management company approved by the Securities Commission, Malaysia. Our main activities are to offer, manage and market unit trust funds. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Pheim Asset Management Sdn Bhd.
We are incorporated on 24 April 2001. We launched 3 unit trust funds on 28 January 2002 and subsequently launched another 2 unit trust funds on 30 June 2006 and 1 November 2006, respectively.The funds are:
- Pheim Emerging Companies Balanced Fund (a balanced fund).
- Dana Makmur Pheim (a balanced fund managed in accordance with Shariah requirements).
- Pheim Income Fund (a bond fund).
- Pheim Asia Ex-Japan Fund (equity fund)
- Pheim Asia Ex-Japan Islamic Fund (equity fund – Islamic/Shariah)
( for information on funds performance, please click here)
At Pheim, we endeavour to provide the best services to you and we are committed in maximizing your investment returns while undertaking a reasonable level of risk.At Pheim, we always believe, Your Need is our Focus.