Who should I contact for further information or to lodge a complaint?

(1) For internal dispute resolution, you may contact the Manager:

Pheim Unit Trusts Berhad
7th Floor, Menara Hap Seng
Letter Box 12
1 & 3, Jalan P.Ramlee
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: (603) 2142 8888
Fax: (603) 2141 9199

(2) If you are dissatisfied with the outcome of the internal dispute resolution process, please refer your dispute to the Securities Industries Dispute Resolution Corporation (SIDREC):

Securities Industry Dispute Resolution Center (SIDREC)
Unit A-9-1, Level 9, Tower A
Menara UOA Bangsar
No. 5, Jalan Bangsar Utama 1
59000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: (603)2282 2280
Fax: (603)2282 3855

(3) You can also direct your complaint to the SC even if you have initiated a dispute resolution process with SIDREC.

Securities Commission Malaysia
Consumer & Investor Office
No 3 Persiaran Bukit Kiara
Bukit Kiara
50490 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: (603)6204 8999
Fax: (603)6204 8991
Online complaint form available at

(4) Federation of Investment Managers Malaysia (FIMM)’s Complaints Bureau:

Federation of Investment Managers Malaysia
Legal, Secretarial & Regulatory Affairs
19-06-1, 6th Floor Wisma Tune
No. 19, Lorong Dungun
Damansara Heights
Tel: (603)2092 3800
Fax: (603)2093 2700