EPF Member’s Investment Scheme (“EPF-MIS”)
EPF members may invest in EPF-MIS Approved Funds. As of 1 March 2019, our EPF-MIS Approved Funds are:
- Dana Makmur Pheim
- Pheim Income Fund
The list of EPF-MIS Approved Funds is reviewed by EPF on a periodical basis, and further updates and/or announcement can be found in our website.
As we are one of the approved fund management institutions of this Scheme, you may withdraw part of your EPF savings to invest into our Funds.
Effective 1 January 2008, Members of the Employees Provident Fund (EPF) will pay not more than 3% in service charges for investment in unit trusts. Also, effective 1 January 2017, members can invest not more than 30% of their credit in excess of Basic Savings in Account 1 in the Fund.
The minimum amount of savings that can be withdrawn is RM1,000 and can be made at intervals of three months from the date of the last transfer, subject to the availability of the Basic Savings required in Account 1 below.
Application for this Scheme
1. Application through our Designed Representatives/ Authorised Institutional Unit Trust Advisers (IUTAs)
You are required to complete the following forms and submit to us through our Designed Representatives/ Authorised Institutional Unit Trust Advisers (IUTAs)
- Borang KWSP 9F (AHL);
- Pheim’s Master Trust Application Form;
- Pheim’s Transaction Form; and
- Photocopy of N.R.I.C. (front and back on the same page; with sample of left and right thumbprints)
2. Application through EPF`s i-Invest Online Platform
- Login EPF i-Akaun (Member) at https://secure.kwsp.gov.my/member/member/login
- Proceed to the Investment page, move into > Transaction > Buy
- Select Pheim Unit Trusts Berhad or alternatively search the funds to invest.
- Enter the eligible amount to invest and Proceed to Checkout.
- You may select iFAST Capital Sdn Bhd or Phillip Mutual Bhd as both are our authorised distributors.
Please contact us at 03-2142 8888 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further enquiries.
Revised Basic Savings In Account 1 (with effect from 01 Jan 2019)
|Age (Years)||Basic Savings (RM)||Age (Years)||Basic Saving (RM)|
Examples To Compute The Allowable Investment Amount
|Member||Age||Savings In Account 1 (RM)||Basic Savings (RM)||Computation: Savings In Account 1 – Basic savings x 30%||Member’s Eligibility|
|A||22||8,000||10,000||NA||Not qualified as the savings is lesser than the basic savings required.|
|B||22||12,000||10,000||(12,000-10,000) x 30% = RM600||Not qualified as the savings is lesser than required minimum investment amount of RM 1,000.|
|C||25||28,000||18,000||(28,000-18,000) x 30% = RM3,000||Qualified as the savings is more than the basic savings and minimum|
|D||40||70,000||86,000||NA||Not qualified as the savings is lesser than the basic savings required.|
|E||45||147,000||125,000||(147,000-125,000) x 30% = RM6,600||Qualified as the savings is more than the basic savings and minimum limit.|
Please contact EPF offices for more information on member’s investment scheme.