- Individual Investor
- Non-Individual Investor
- Additional Investment
- Regular Investment Plan
- Withdrawal Procedure
- EPF Member’s Investment Scheme (“EPF-MIS”)
Investing with Pheim Unit TrustsWhat are the funds managed by Pheim Unit Trusts Berhad?
Who is the External Investment Manager?
How am I kept informed about my unit trust?
What are the fees and charges involved in investing with Pheim?
What should I do if I need to change my particulars?
Can I transfer my investment?
- Pheim Emerging Companies Balanced Fund
- Dana Makmur Pheim
- Pheim Income Fund
- Pheim Asia Ex-Japan Fund
- Pheim Asia Ex-Japan Islamic Fund
The External Investment Manager is Pheim Asset Management Sdn Bhd.
- The NAV per unit, selling and buying prices are published on T+2 day in the leading daily newspapers and can also be obtained directly from Pheim Unit Trusts through this website. (click here)
- Upon receipt of your completed application form, the required document(s) and payment, a Temporary Receipt will be issued followed by an Acknowledgement of Investment will be sent to you once the payment has been cleared by the bank.
- A statement of investment will be sent every six months. It shows the balance of units together with all transactions made since the last statement.
- The annual/ interim report will be sent to you within 2 months of a Fund’s financial year end or mid financial year.
When the Fund distributes its income, we will send you the income distribution voucher (Tax Voucher), which sets out the information that is needed to complete a tax return.
- For PECBF, DMP, PAXJ and PAXJI – the maximum sales charges are – Manager (5%); Individual Agent for the Manager (5%); and Institutional Unit Trust Agent (5%).
- No sales charge for PIF.
Annual Management Fee
- For PECBF, DMP, PAXJ and PAXJI – 1.5% p.a. of the Fund’s NAV. The fee is calculated daily and paid to the Manager on a monthly basis.
- PIF – 1.0% p.a. of the Fund’s NAV. The fee is calculated daily and paid to the Manager on a monthly basis.
- For PECBF, DMP and PIF: 0.08% p.a. of the Fund’s NAV subject to a minimum fee of RM18,000/- (excluding foreign sub-custodian fee).
- For PAXJ and PAXJI: 0.07% p.a. of the Fund’s NAV subject to a minimum fee of RM18,000/- (excluding foreign sub-custodian fee).
- The fee is calculated daily and paid to the Trustee on a monthly basis.
- There is no limit as to the frequency of switches. You will be given one (1) free switch per account within a calendar year (i.e. January to December).
- For any subsequent switching request during the year, you will be charged a 1% switching fee of the repurchase proceeds or RM100, which ever is lower, which will be deducted from the repurchase proceeds.
- Switching from Shariah-based fund to a conventional fund is discouraged especially for Muslim unitholders.
For a full tabulation of the applicable fees and charges, kindly refer to the prospectus for more information.
Any change of personal particulars must be informed in writing to Pheim Unit Trusts via post or fax (follow up with original document via post or by hand).
- A unit holder can transfer all or some of his investments to another person within the same fund. The minimum transfer is 1,000 units.
- A transfer fee of RM50 is incurred per transfer but Pheim Unit Trusts has the right to accept or refuse to register a transfer.
- The procedure for transfer is as follows:
- Fill up the transaction form and indicate that it is a transfer
- Both the transferor and the transferee must sign the form
If the transferee is not an account holder, then the transferee has to open an account by filling in the Trust Application Form.