For single applicant
The applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
For joint applicants
The first applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
Must be at least RM1,000/- .
Manner additional investments are made
- Master Trust Application Form.
- Transaction Form.
Attach the required documents
- For sole applicant
Photocopy of National Registration Identification Card (NRIC), front and back or Passport (for non-Malaysian).
- For joint applicants
- Photocopy of National Registration Identification Card (NRIC), front and back or Passport (for non-Malaysian).
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate for joint applicant who is a minor.
- Payments can be made using cheque, draft or money order made payable to “Pheim Unit Trusts Berhad”. Please ensure that your name and NRIC Number are written at the back of the cheque; or
- Pay direct to our account with Maybank at any Maybank branch nationwide (bank account details are printed on the Transaction Form).
- Forward the payment or copy of bank-in slip, the application forms and the relevant documents to our Head Office at
Pheim Unit Trusts Berhad
7th Floor, Menara Hap Seng , Letter Box 12,
Jalan P. Ramlee, 50250 Kuala Lumpur.
- Or hand these documents to one of Pheim Unit Trusts’ agents or consultants for delivery to Pheim Unit Trusts. Please do not post cash.
- For immediate processing, fax the application forms, relevant documents and bank-in slip to us at Fax No.: 03-2141 9199 follow by the original of the same by hand or post.
For more information about our subscription process, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Consultants at (603) 2142-8888.