Must be companies, co-operatives societies, sole proprietors, institutions, partnerships, etc.
Must be at least RM1,000/- .
Complete Fund Application Forms
- Master Trust Application Form (to affix company’s rubber stamp).
- Transaction Form.
Attach the required documents
- A certified true copy of the Memorandum and Articles of Association or its equivalent;
- A certified true copy of Certificate of Incorporation or Business Registration/Licence (Form 8 or 9);
- A certified true copy of Form 24 (Return of Allotment of Shares or its equivalent);
- A certified true copy of Form 49 (Return Giving Particulars in Register of Directors/ Managers/ Secretary & Change of Particulars or its equivalent);
- An original copy of a Board resolution approving investments in the Fund and listing the authorised persons with their specimen signature to effect any instructions pertaining to the Fund; and
- Any other approvals required from the relevant authorities.
- Payments can be made using cheque, draft or money order made payable to “Pheim Unit Trusts Berhad”; or
- Pay direct to our account with Maybank at any Maybank branch nationwide (bank account details are printed on the Transaction Form).
- Forward the payment or copy of bank-in slip, the application forms and the relevant documents to our Head Office at
Pheim Unit Trusts Berhad
7th Floor, Menara Hap Seng , Letter Box 12,
Jalan P. Ramlee, 50250 Kuala Lumpur
- Or hand these documents to one of Pheim Unit Trusts’ agents or consultants for delivery to Pheim Unit Trusts. Please do not post cash.
- For immediate processing, fax the application forms, relevant documents and bank-in slip to us at Fax No.: 03-2141 9199 follow by the original of the same by hand or post.
For more information about our subscription process, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Consultants at (603) 2142-8888.