IMPORTANT NOTICES (Prospectus)
Please READ the following information before retrieving the electronic prospectus(es) and electronic application forms:-
- We, Pheim Unit Trusts Berhad, are the provider of this website. We are responsible for the issuance, circulation or dissemination of the electronic prospectuses and the electronic application forms contained in this website.
- Unit transactions cannot be conducted through this website. However, you can contact our customer service to obtain further information on how to invest in our funds.
- You may also obtain a copy of the paper-based prospectus(es) and application forms from our office and all our authorised agents/ distributors.
- None of the unit trust funds mentioned herein have been approved for sale or purchase by any authority outside Malaysia. Thus, the funds are intended only to be made available in Malaysia or to any person in Malaysia. It is the responsibility of any persons who access this website to observe all applicable laws and regulations of their relevant jurisdiction. Any resident and/or non-resident outside Malaysia who buys into these funds will be subjected to Malaysia Laws.
- We recommend that you read and understand the contents of the Master Prospectus, the Prospectus of the Pheim Asia Ex-Japan Fund and Pheim Asia Ex-Japan Islamic Fund before investing. The information provided in the Master Prospectus is valid from 30 May 2010 until 29 May 2011 and the prospectus of Pheim Asia Ex-Japan Fund and Pheim Asia Ex-Japan Islamic Fund is valid from 30 June 2009 until 29 June 2010. No units will be issued or sold on the basis of these Prospectuses after the aforementioned valid periods.
- The Master Prospectus and the Prospectus of the Pheim Asia Ex-Japan Fund and Pheim Asia Ex-Japan Islamic Fund had been registered with the Securities Commission, who takes no responsibility for its contents, and neither should its registration be interpreted to mean that the Commission recommends the investment.
- The prices of units and distribution payable, if any, may go down as well as up. Past earnings or a fund’s distribution is not a guarantee or reflection of the fund’s future earning/ future distribution. Also consider the fees and charges involved before investing.
- Any issue of units to which the prospectuses relate will be made upon receipt of the completed application forms referred to in and accompanying the prospectuses. You are also advised to read and understand the contents of the Unit Trust Loan Financing Risk Disclosure Statement before deciding to borrow to purchase units.
- Any information that falls outside of the Master Prospectus and the Prospectus of the Pheim Asia Ex-Japan Fund and Pheim Asia Ex-Japan Islamic Fund do not form part of the prospectuses. Units are offered solely on the basis of the information contained in the prospectuses.